domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place in the world- Holy child of Hastings

The Holy child of Hastings is a summer school in the UK where people from all over the world goes in july. It's an amazing place, since it was an monastery long time ago, but because of a war, all the nuns had to go away. This fact makes the place mysterious, so you think you're living a film in the real life. My favourite place is in there. there is a tree inside there that it's so queer, because of the fact that it's twisted and, at the same time, It's beautiful. I remember that the grass there were so green and bright that I couldn't believe that It was real. It's a place where you can always return to your homes, but you will never be able to stop thinking about it.

1 comentario:

  1. was there grass inside¿ And a strange tree¿
    There must be a cloister inside the building... Am I right¿

    ResponderEliminar